To celebrate 50 years of Ingrid Flute's Yorkshire Holiday Cottages we're giving away a fantastic prize every month through our Facebook page! Follow us at @ingridflute to catch our monthly posts and like and share for a chance to win some great Yorkshire goodies.
Terms & Conditions
- Employees of The Original Cottage Company or their families or households are not eligible to win.
- No purchase is necessary to enter.
- This contest is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- The giveaway prizes each month can be seen below.
- The February giveaway is for a 3 night break at either Hare Cottage (DS913), Cowslip Retreat (WA112) or Ewelands Retreat (WA101). The holiday dates are subject to availability and must be taken between 7th March-26th June 2020 or 4th September-18th December 2020 (excluding half-term dates and Bank Holidays). Travel costs and other holiday costs are not included in the prize. The break must be taken at the time stated and is non-transferable.
- Acceptance of the prize authorises Ingrid Flute’s Yorkshire Holiday Cottages to publish the name, photo, county and country of the winner.
- The winner may be required to participate in reasonable publicity related to this promotion.
- The prize carries no cash alternative in whole or in part and may not be substituted by the winner.
- The winner will be contacted by email and must then provide to us a valid UK postal address.
- The giveaway is open to UK residents only who are 18 years old or over.
- Multiple entries by the same person will only be counted once.
- To participate in the giveaway entrants must like, share and comment on our competition Facebook post.
- The closing date for entries is 29th February 2020.