Johnston Press Competition Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
- Employees of The Original Cottage Company or their families or households are not eligible to win.
- No purchase is necessary to enter.
- Entries are only valid when entrants have submitted their details through the competition giveaway page on the Ingrid Flute’s Yorkshire Holiday Cottages website.
- This contest is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- The giveaway is for a £500 holiday voucher redeemable in a property in the North York Moors or the Yorkshire Dales. The holiday week is subject to availability and must be taken after 10th September 2016 and end before 23rd December 2017. Travel costs and other holiday costs are not included in the prize. The break must be taken at the time stated and is non-transferable.
- Acceptance of the prize authorises Ingrid Flute’s Yorkshire Holiday Cottages to publish the name, photo, county and country of the winner.
- The winner may be required to participate in reasonable publicity related to this promotion.
- By entering this competition you agree to receive future marketing communications from Ingrid Flute’s Yorkshire Holiday Cottages. You can unsubscribe at any time. We will not pass any information on to any third parties.
- The prize carries no cash alternative in whole or in part and may not be substituted by the winner.
- The winner will be contacted by email and must then provide to us a valid UK postal address.
- The giveaway is open to UK residents only who are 18 years old or over.
- The closing date for entries is 10th September 2016.