Premium Property Management
If you are unable to deal with the various aspects of owning a holiday property, you can rest assured that everything is being taken care of with our comprehensive Premium Property Management Service package.
We will manage your holiday property on your behalf, arranging everything from cleaning and laundry to essential maintenance and emergency problem resolution. The Premium Property Management Service is provided as a full-year service (not just when you have customers staying in the property) and is designed to ensure your property has the necessary maintenance as well as the little touches to exceed customer’s expectations and lead to increased bookings.
The Premium Property Management Service includes the following:
- Arrangement of maintenance: annual Gas Safe Landlord’s Certificate, five yearly electrical circuits testing, annual Portable Appliance Testing (PAT), Legionella risk assessment every two years.
- Annual quality assessment
- A contact number for customers to report any problems (Monday – Saturday: 8am – 8pm; Sunday: 9am – 1pm)
- Arrangement of maintenance work by approved trades suppliers to a limit agreed with you in advance.
- Replacement of broken appliances as necessary up to a limit agreed with you in advance. (We would contact you if the appliance was going to be more than this limit)
- Rental of appliances, eg. heaters, fridge, TV (subject to availability)
- Arrangement of various services such as window cleaning, gardening, linen hire, etc
- Our Find a Cleaner service
- Check of property when unoccupied to meet insurance requirements (one every 14 days if required)
- An information folder to provide customers with information about your property and the area, Visitor Book and Maintenance Book for customer use
- All invoices, eg for cleaning, maintenance, etc processed free of additional charge
The Premium Property Management Service is available as a yearly agreement. The cost is deducted from your owner account. Costs vary depending on the size of the property.