Premium Property Management
If you are unable to deal with the various aspects of owning a holiday property, you can rest assured that everything is being taken care of with our comprehensive Premium Property Management Service package.
We will manage your holiday property on your behalf, arranging everything from cleaning and laundry to essential maintenance and emergency problem resolution. The Premium Property Management Service is provided as a full-year service (not just when you have customers staying in the property) and is designed to ensure your property has the necessary maintenance as well as the little touches to exceed customer’s expectations and lead to increased bookings.
The Premium Property Management Service includes the following:
- Customer Contact Service – Monday – Saturday 9.00am – 8pm, Sunday & Bank Holidays 9am – 5pm, not Christmas Day or New Year’s Day)
- Find A Cleaner service – to include two cleaner spot checks
- Arrangement of Health & Safety compliance certificates/inspections to include the following where appropriate (the cost of the certificate/inspection will be charged separately at the time the work is done):
- EICR (five yearly)
- Gas safety certificate CP12 (annually)
- Oil boiler service CD11 (annually)
- Chimney Sweep (annually)
- Arrangement and the cost of an annual PAT test and certificate
- Arrangement and the cost of a two yearly Legionella Risk Assessment
- Two empty property checks (additional checks according to your insurance policy requirements will be charged for separately)
- Provision of and updates for guest folder, visitor and maintenance books
- Processing of invoices eg, cleaner, trades people
- Arrangement of trades people for property repairs and maintenance (a 10% administration fee is charged for work over £100)
- Arrangement of additional services eg, Fire Safety Risk Assessment, window cleaning, gardening, key safe
- Arrangement of the replacement of broken appliances – up to pre-agreed value (a 10% administration fee is charged if cost is over £100)
- Appliance loan service (selected areas only)
- Provision of our Essential Items pack and Welcome Packs (additional charges apply)
- Access to support, guidance and advice on all property matters
For properties using the Premium Property Management Services we require a completed property questionnaire so that we have as much information about your property as possible and details about any preferred suppliers you may have.