Our favourite attractions for Half-Term
Published: Wednesday 8th May 2019
Written by: Kirsty Jones
It's hard to believe that the school holidays are nearly here again! Why not take some time out together this May Half Term and come and make some wonderful family memories here in Yorkshire. Our team all live in Yorkshire and know all the best places events and attractions to keep the kids occupied over half-term! Below we've rounded up our fab 5 for families, if you visit let us know which one was your favourite.
1. Search for minibeasts at The North York Moors National Park Centre's Beautiful Bugs event, Thu 30 May.
2. Discover and explore the lost medieval village of Wharram Percy in the Yorkshire Wolds.
3. Get to grips with the art of kite flying at Scarborough Castle's Kite Festival, 25-27 May.
4. Experience the exhilarating fun outdoor adventure of Treetop Nets in Ripon.
5. Climb aboard the HM Bark Endeavour in Whitby harbour and enjoy a fun, historic and interactive experience.
Ready to book your half-term holiday?
We're now offering a 10% last-minute discount on selected properties still available over the half-term holidays! To view all the cottages included in this offer click here.